250gm. Produced by artisan beekeeper, Alexandros Gousiaris, in the small village of Ilias in central Greece, our honey is extracted cold and only minimally filtered so the beneficial properties of the nectar and pollen remain. Alexandros ensures his bees are protected during the winter months then moved during spring and summer to areas where conifers grow in abundance.
Deeply sweet with malty notes & a dark amber colour, our Oak Tree Raw honeydew honey is produced in Greece by artisan bee-keeper, Alexandros Gousiaris.
- Made in small batches
- Cold extracted
- unfiltered, unpasteurised and unprocessed
About the benefits of manganese:
- Manganese can improve bone health in combination with other nutrients
- Manganese has strong antioxidant properties
- Manganese helps reduce inflammation
- Manganese plays a role in blood sugar regulation